Skull Count INC...LLC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skull Count INC...LLC

WE KILL FOR THRILLS

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS SECTION. THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL SEE HIGH PRIORITY UPDATES REGARDING SCI...RESPECT TO ALL
SCI IS RECRUITING, PLEASE PASS OUT THE SITE ADDRESS TO ANY NEW RECRUITS YOU HAVE.
Top posters
DOC
WELCOME AND MUCH RESPECT!!!!! EmptyWELCOME AND MUCH RESPECT!!!!! Voting_bar2WELCOME AND MUCH RESPECT!!!!! Empty 
jbbadaz
WELCOME AND MUCH RESPECT!!!!! EmptyWELCOME AND MUCH RESPECT!!!!! Voting_bar2WELCOME AND MUCH RESPECT!!!!! Empty 
gudda_b
tazmania
dreamingof4eva
Admin
gvd
Salsa Suzie
DEYO ~ERA UNDERBOSS~
BLAST
Poll
SHOULD I RAISE MY BOUNTY EVEN MORE
YES
WELCOME AND MUCH RESPECT!!!!! Empty100%WELCOME AND MUCH RESPECT!!!!! Empty
 100% [ 2 ]
NO
WELCOME AND MUCH RESPECT!!!!! Empty0%WELCOME AND MUCH RESPECT!!!!! Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

WELCOME AND MUCH RESPECT!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
DEYO ~ERA UNDERBOSS~

WELCOME AND MUCH RESPECT!!!!! Vide
PostSubject: WELCOME AND MUCH RESPECT!!!!!   WELCOME AND MUCH RESPECT!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:29 am

I would first like to thank everyone at S.C.I. for allowing me into their home and recieve me as one of their own. I have never felt so appriciated for the things I do for a Fam and have felt so overwhelmingly welcome in a very long time. I firmly believe that with the trust, commitment and RESPECT of all parties that S.C.I. and ERA will have a very strong, united and formidable alliance then any other!!!!! I have an open door policy to all that have questions, comments or concerns reguarding the alliance between these to awesome families. Plz feel free to shoot me a comment on anything related to this and i assure you i Will respond!!!! It is you that is why i am here! I Look forward to hearing from you all soon, until them.....much love, commitment and RESPECT!!!!!

SDeyo
~ERA UNDERBOSS~
Back to top Go down

WELCOME AND MUCH RESPECT!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skull Count INC...LLC :: SCI ALLIANCES :: ERA--ESSENCE OF REAL ASSASSINS -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com